Land Tracts for sale at auction April 7
Our land will be divided into tracts for the land auction on April 7 with Aasness Auctioneers. Check it out at aasnessauctioneers.com
- Tract One is the 60+ tillable acres on the home farm. It has the highest rating of organic matter. It includes the three irrigation wells and the wind turbine.
- Tract Two is the land west of the home farm. It has sixty tillable acres. It has become a marvelous asset to our farm. The cover cropping is making this land come alive and it becomes more productive each year.
- Tract Three is the land across the highway and a bit to the east of our driveway. It has about 23 acres.
- Tract Four includes the beautiful woods resembling Jurassic Park. To build a house looking down on that setting would be a dream. It also includes the five acre apple orchard with the eight foot fence surrounding it. More apple trees could be added and the fence would be awesome for trellising grapes.
- Tract Five is the best. It is pine forest in our former pasture. It is home to the Magic Woods. A cove in the trees would make the perfect spot to put a house. It is about 15 acres.
- Tract Six is east of the Tract Five. It has a beautiful hill along the highway facing south. If one built a house there in the hill facing south, your view to the south is a wildlife planting. Nature would be right out your window!!
- Tract Seven is north of the highway from Tract Six. It is about 7.5 acres and makes another beautiful building site with a perfect hill facing south to place a house. To the north is a beautiful wetland making this a gorgeous natural area.
- Tract Eight is about five acres and includes the farm buildings. This has numerous sheds and our insulated packing shed. A new well is on this tract.